Thursday, December 15, 2005

Almost Over

It is now T-minus four and a half hours until this semester is complete. Right about now it feels like my brain is going to explode and I'm going to forget everything I learned over the past three months. I really hope that isn't the case though because I'm really looking forward to being able to sit down and watch a Canucks game without feeling guilty about not having my nose in a book, which I should be doing right now. So back to studying, and soon it will be a Merry Christmas for everyone.


PS. Even though I have been studying very hard, my new score to beat on miniputt is 19! I know, I know, I'm a nerd. I've come to terms with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

19!! Sweet Jesus. I don't think that's ever going to be beaten. Now I must
devote myself to emulating your incredible feat. Damn, I had almost broken my addiction and gotten my life back. ;)

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home